[LakelandARC] coffee pot and acc.

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 20:44:08 PST 2007

Phil, when I was host I was told by some church ladies that we can use the coffee pots there as long as we clean them afterwards.
  Same goes for things like Spoons, Forks, Knives, Coffee Cups and Plates, As long as everything is clean and put away no problems.
  We have been useing the Churches Coffee Pot for some 6 months now.

            Does someone want to bring thir coffee pot and coffee?...Phil