[LakelandARC] coffee pot and acc.

Vikki Gafford ki4ouh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 11:21:11 PST 2007

The church where we have our meetings has a coffee pot they have been letting us use,,,,
  We just need coffee, creamers, sugar and sweetners
   Vikki

          On 2007-12-02T10:21:26-0500, KI4OFU - Mike Oliver wrote:
> On 2007-12-01T10:31:00-0500, george mann wrote:
>> Mike, I think.
>> George
>
> It's actually at Ernie's house on the trailer. I'll either ask him to
> pick it up and bring it tomorrow night or stop by and pick it up myself.

Update...

I talked to Ernie, and he said that the coffee pot that is at his house
is the old one that is broken and was scrapped a few months ago.
Since then, a new coffee pot has not been procured and as such, LARC
does not possess a working large coffee pot.

Thanks, hope that is all clear now.

--
Mike Oliver, KI4OFU
[see complete headers for contact information]

**Life is too short NOT to smile****