[LakelandARC] Christmas Party

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 17:01:53 PST 2007

Phil it was nice meeting you and your XYL at the Christmas party and having the Qso with you on 20 meters and then qsy to the repeater to finish off our qso.
  As said on the air today just look for me on the bands if I'm not alreay on the repeater and we can qsy to the repeater in hopes to get others going on the repeater to have a great round table ... 73 de Geoerge/ KI4NBE

Vikki Gafford <ki4ouh at yahoo.com> wrote:
            Phil,

      It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife at the Party. We are all so glad the 2 of you enjoyed yourselves!  The folks of LARC are a great bunch of folks!!  Hope to see more of you and the Misses in the new year!!

     Vikki / KI4OUH
  LARC SECRETARY

  Phil Grinker <n9bfa at yahoo.com> wrote:

Great Party!

The food was excellant. Plenty to eat.

My wife Sandi was impressed how frendly everyone was.

We both had a good time.

Phil

  **Life is too short NOT to smile****

73 de George/KI4NBE