How to display Zulu and Eastern time...?

wb4lca wb4lca at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 19:04:09 PST 2007

Another free clock to try- "Alpha clock 1.3.1". Seventh download from
bottom.It has adjustments for colors etc. It says you can run two or
more at a time but I haven't figured that out.After I set it to Zulu
time it took 3-4 hours to update but has run fine since. It will run
in the tray or anywhere you put it.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~nl9222/software.htm

--- In LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com, KI4OFU - Mike Oliver <ki4ofu at ...>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is one more possibility:
>
> http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/03/world-time-clock-for-your-system-
tray.html

> It shows other zones when you mouse-over the system tray icon.  The
link
> is broken on that page, but Google found it at:
>
> (watch for word-wrap on this long URL)
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=07fb0bd8-
f390-458d-a629-6f0258ac7cdf

> Also, as noted in the feedback to the blog noted above, there is the
> Firefox extension:

> Finally, there is a web page that I use a lot in my day job:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html
>
> Have fun out there!
>
> 73,
> Mike
>
> --
> Mike Oliver, KI4OFU
> [see complete headers for contact information]
---+
> | KI4OFU      When all else fails...AMATEUR RADIO THRIVES!
KI4OFU |