DEEP WOOD ELEMENTARY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB

George Gafford Sr. ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 16:44:43 PST 2007

K5DWE is the home of the DEEP WOOD ELEMENTARY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB,Qth
Round Rock,Texas.
This Club is only operated by 2nd Grade Elementary kids with their
Teacher(KE5BZA)as Control Operator and the Club Trustee.
These Students operate 5 days a week (M-F)around 21:00 UTC.
I had a great time qsoing with about 20-25 of them this afternoon.
If you like to make contact with them please do so, they look forward
to new contacts everyday and they like QSLing.
They are working on their WAS and 180 school day contacts.
These are some smart 2nd graders I qso,ed with.
Many of them asked for my QHT, Name, Age and how long I been a Ham.
They also run a 2 meter repeater net on Saturday mornings but I was
unable to copy Freq and UTC, (Maybe next time).
Many of them says they are ready to take the Tech Test to get they're
very own Amateur License.