[LakelandARC] Re: christmas party

Phil k4bhe at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 17:59:12 PST 2007

Mr. President....do you have the 50/50 tickets? and what about door prizes and or grand pull prize? you can email personally to K4BHE at tampabay.rr.com .....Phil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: marvin_johnson_33801
  To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:41 PM
  Subject: [LakelandARC] Re: christmas party

  --- In LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <k4bhe at ...> wrote:

  > Thanks Vikki...starting this now is perfect timing....I do not know
  if the email I got went to everybody or just me...let me know about
  that....forward this to all if it is not already going to
  everybody.....All reading this, email back to let the us know what
  you are bringing so we can have a blowout of a party....I was going
  to cook a ham....I do not think we need 3 turkeys....1 may
  do...depending on what other meat people will bring....everybody put
  your input in NOW PLEASE AND READ YOUR EMAILS FREQUENLY....Phil

  meeting... the Thursday night check in, my radio wouldnt work (was a
  bad battery cable) and this past Thurs nite (Thanksgiving) there was
  no check in...Since I have lost the extra income from my seperation,
  If the club wants to purchase the turkeys, I'll do the cooking of
  them,.,3 decent ones will do ..

  > Heres the list::::::::::: Choose a couple if you can, post on
  here what you choose so others can see what you chose... My number is
  863-967-1546 if ya need to talk to me...

  > Turkeys

  Dressing
  Desserts:: Pies/ Apple -Cherry
  > Cranberry
  Sauce
  Pumpkin -?

  Rolls/breads

  > Mashed
  potatoes
  Cakes / Cookies / ?
  > Candied
  Yams
  (If possible! Some desserts
  > Green bean
  cassarole need to
  be SUGAR-FREE)
  > Corn (be it whole, on cob, creamed ,etc..)
  > Macaroni and
  Cheese
  Drinks::

  Soft Drinks (reg and no sugar)

  Tea (sweet and un-sweet)
  > If you have a specialty dish, let me know!
  > If I am forgetting something, please add it to the
  list! Plastic knives,forks,spoons

  Plastic Cups

  Paper Plates

  Napkins

  > Vikki
  >

  > marshallel346550 <k4bhe at ...> wrote:
  > Hello all.....we need a list posted for the food for the party
  so we
  > all can see it and make sure we have an all around
  choise ...Vicki,are
  > you here somewhere???? thanks all....PHil...anybody...please
  > responed...we need to beat this subject up a bit
  >

  > **Life is too short NOT to smile****
  >
  > Phil, Vikki and all
  I can bring some rolls and a sugar-free dessert. I will be coming
  alone.
  Marvin