Christmas Party 2007

Vikki Gafford ki4ouh at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 05:11:28 PST 2007

Hey folks....

     Ok..heres what we have so far for the Christmas dinner;;;;  If you havent already chosen something and let me know, please do so! If you chose but havent let me know, PLEASE let me know here or call me   863-967-1546! !!!!!!!!! !!!!

  Phil-K4BHE is going to deep fry a turkey and bake a ham
  Phil will also pick up plates,silverware, cups

  George-KI4NBE  one pie of each:  apple, cherry, pumpkin//sweet and unsweet drinks

  Marvin-KI4CDZ    rolls and sugar-free dessert

  Carl-N3TJ            Cranberry Salad  and jellied salad

  Mike and Trudy    Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

  Ernie and Miss Joan      Salad

     OK!  Thats all I have for now!  PLEASE!  Get in touch with me!!!!!!!!!!

   Vikki / KI4OUH    863-967-1546

**Life is too short NOT to smile****