[LakelandARC] Re: Passing of Kevin's father today.

Vikki Gafford ki4ouh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 12:00:34 PDT 2008

Kevin,
       I am sorry to hear about your dad sweetheart!    Please know you are in my thoughts, my heart, my prayers! You and your family.   I am here if you need anything!  You have my #..
  Vikki

Carl Johnson <cjohns56 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
          marvin_johnson_33801 wrote:       --- In LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com, "KI4OFU - Mike Oliver" <ki4ofu at ...>
wrote:

> Good afternoon folks,
>
> It is with a heavy heart that I inform you of the passing of Kevin
> Smith's (KI4EFN) father today. Many of you know Kevin from his
> tireless efforts supporting the LARC and our events to serve the
public.

> Please keep Kevin and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
>
> Thanks & 73,
> Mike Oliver, kI4OFU

Kevin
On behalf of my wife and I, we extend our deepest condolences on the
passing of your father and we will kekep you in our prayers.
73
Marvin KI4CDZ

Dear Kevin,
Ann and I send our most sincere condolences on the loss of your Father. You are in our prayers also.
Carl (N3TJ) and Ann Johnson

**Life is too short NOT to smile****

http://mail.yahoo.com