Group posting guidelines

KI4OFU - Mike Oliver ki4ofu at arrl.net
Tue Apr 15 17:42:40 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

Please keep your messages to the group on-topic and don't SPAM anyone
with messages that have no basis in amateur radio, club events, etc.
I am not inclined to write out a long list of what is allowed and what
isn't, please use good judgment and follow the guideline on the home
page of this group that states that SPAM is not allowed.  If you break
this guideline and SPAM the group then you will be placed on moderated
status, and as much as I hate to do that, I will.

I hope you find this fair and in your best interests because
protecting your inbox from SPAM is the reason this group requires
membership in order to post any messages.

Thanks & 73,
Mike Oliver, KI4OFU