Thank you from Kevin

ki4efn ki4efn at gate.net
Wed Apr 16 19:26:26 PDT 2008

I want to sincerely thank the members of LARC for your posts to the
yahoo group regarding the passing of my father. The family is doing
well considering,My employer has given me some time off to take care
things and they have all been very compassionate in my this difficult
time. I am returning to work thursday 16th, We have had a lot of
family and friends over and there are several neighbors who are
stopping by daily to check up on Mom, She is a strong ol' girl and she
still has her health, My Dad was a great Father and husband, provided
for us exceptionally well and was always there to help others, He will
be truly missed by many. Thats all I can say for now, writing this has
been difficult.

                     Thank you all, Kevin