January LARC Meeting

KT2T - Mike Oliver kt2t at arrl.net
Wed Dec 17 19:11:43 PST 2008

Hi folks,

Thanks to our club secretary, Bob Siegel (WA4YFN), we will be meeting
at the Lakeland Police Department's Community Room on the second
floor.  When you arrive at LPD, go in the main entrance and either
take the stairs or elevator to the second floor and from there you
will have help finding the room.  The street address and map can be
found on the LARC VE Team page at http://www.lakelandarc.org/ve_team.htm.

We are going to have a fantastic program next month, and I will leave
it to the President-elect to share that information with you guys.