[LakelandARC] Fwd: Re: contacts in lakeland

Steve Jax kd4got at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:36:56 PST 2008

The regular ARES meeting time for next Thursday is confirmed (with Evans) to be 6:30p at the Bartow airbase.

  -Steve, N4SJJ

          On 2008-02-19T16:50:57-0500, Eric Schmidt wrote:

> Is this an extra meeting or the normal meeting? Normal meeting is last Thursday of the month at 7:30
> this one is an hour earlier?

Eric,

Not sure about that. Check with Marvin, KI4CDZ, as I know that he
attends a lot of meetings. You could also hop on the WC4PEM repeater
and see if anyone on there might be able to clarify. Please post a

Thanks very much, 73!

--
Mike Oliver, KI4OFU
[see complete headers for contact information]