LARC member renewal

marvin_johnson_33801 marvin_johnson_33801 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 13:04:23 PST 2008

Fellow hams,
It is that time again and this is just a friendly reminder that the
deadline for renewing LARC membership is fast approaching (March 31.)
We certainly do not wish for any of our present members, as well as
past members to allow membership to lapse.  Dues are the same as the
previous year - $25.00 regular membership, $37.50 family membership.
Please, If you have naot already renewed, either mail your dues as soon
as possible to Lakeland Amateur Radio Club, PO box 792 Eaton Park, FL.,
33840 or bring to March club meeting.  Furthermore, if you are no
longer an active member , we would most certainly like to have you back
in the club.  To do so, forward by mail or bring to club meeting a
completed membership application along with appropriate dues.
Thank you,
Marvin Johnson, Treasurer