[LakelandARC] Re: Letter From The Polk ARES E.C.

spschultz at aol.com spschultz at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 12:27:37 PST 2008

Evans,
I don't think anyone (like myself), who receives yahoo lists in digest form
to cut down on the number of emails received every day was able to view your
attachment.  I went to the LARC yahoo group and looked up your post, but it
wouldn't let me download the attachment there either.
- Steve Schultz, N7HUQ

In a message dated 1/17/2008 3:21:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,