Polk County ARES Website - Updated

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK-894 kd4efm at kd4efm.org
Tue Jul 8 23:11:04 PDT 2008

Greetings,
	I wanted to make a few notes real quick here, I made some minor
updates
to the Polk Emcomm / Polk ARES website. Nothing major, fixed a few goofs I
had
made a few months ago.

Like to remind all of the new hams that there is an Amateur Radio 101 Class
WEDNESDAY July 9th, at the American Red Cross Building in Winter Haven.
It is from 6 pm to 8 pm. Please come if you can.

Also like to remind everyone, Lakeland ARC does a VE testing session every
3rd Saturday, you can go to the Lakeland ARC website for more information.

If there is anything I might have missed, please by all means, let me know
so I can add it or fix it as soon as possible.

Be sure your up to date with your Hurricane Kits, and supplies. As you all
may
already know, Bertha has picked up the First for the season... be ready, be
prepared.

73

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / AFA2TH FL; USAF MARS