[LakelandARC] Introduction

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 21:10:05 PDT 2008

Hi Roger, First Welcome to the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club Yahoo Group.
  Our Club has in house testing every 3rd Saturday of the month.
  Please look over our website for time and location of testing.
  Also listen to our nets every thrusday evening at 7:30pm local time on the K4LKL repeater 146.685 - offset pl tone 127.3
  Also our Club has a meeting on the first monday of each month (next meeting July 7th) at 7:00pm local time.
  You can fine all this information on our Club Website www.lakelandarc.org
  Again Welcome and look forward to meeting you at one of the Club meetings.

Roger <roger at tianvica.org> wrote:
          Hi All,

I'm Roger Meadows, formally N9HEO and KG4GGG. I let my license lapse (yes, I am an idiot). I
was a tech+. Now that I want to get back into ham radio my tech + would give me some
extra benefits....

I live on the south-side of lakeland and work at Mosaic and run a horseback riding center for
the disabled (therapeutic riding).

I'm all studied up and getting ready to take my test again in the near future.

See Ya!

Roger

73 de George/KI4NBE