[LakelandARC] I guess I need to do an intro also

KI4OFU - Mike Oliver ki4ofu at arrl.net
Fri Jun 13 07:09:10 PDT 2008

On 2008-06-10T06:04:04-0700, Steve Asay wrote:
> Hello, My name is Steve Asay, I also live on the south side and I am new to ham radio. I work as a systems administrator and I restore and pull antique tractors. My soon to be wife has been in ham radio for over 10 years, she is the one that got me interested so here I am :)

Hi, and welcome to the group Steve!  Glad to hear you are interested in
amateur radio.  For more information about getting your ticket, head
over to http://www.lakelandarc.org/ and click on the "Getting Licensed"
link on the left.  From there you can find more information about
studying for your license, when/where to attend a test session (hosted
by our own LARC VE team), etc.

Welcome, glad you joined us!

--
Mike Oliver, KI4OFU
[see complete headers for contact information]