QRP PSK31 Video

Robin fdrn at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 17:33:01 PST 2008

This is an interesting video on PSK31. The program used is Digipan and
it's FREE! Did I say FREE? You have to like that. Copy the following
link into your Web Browser.

http://www.qrparci.org/content/view/4521/118/lang,en/

Small Wonder Labs make a transmitter kit that is crystal controlled on
a PSK31 frequency. It puts out 3-4 watts and connects to your computer
through the audio in/out connections. A fine wire cut to frequency, a
string to hang it with, a laptop, and a battery. Well, maybe two BIG
batteries with the laptop. Hmmm...Sounds like a Field-Day rig to me.
Watch the video and let me know what you think.

Robin Retzloff - AF1RE
863-648-2381