[LakelandARC] Items for sale

Steve Jax kd4got at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 09:02:17 PDT 2008

  Here is the compiled list to date. I have tested the FT-840 and am impressed with the overall simplicity and its receiver. I also have tested the 2 meter all mode (please note that it does not appear to have PL tones). I made another trip to take better pictures of the towers and antenna's. I took some good shots of the mechanism that folds over the 40' Rohn 25 tower. It connects to the tower just above the first 10' section as the fulcrum point. It appears to be bolted to the cement foundation so should be removable. As for the Aluma tower, it looks to be the T-140 model which is a light duty 40' 2 section aluminum crank up. The top section is narrow enough that a rotor would need to be mast mounted. It is currently holding what looks to be 5-bander Mosley TA-33-JR-N-WARC. He also had a Cushcraft R5 mounted on a push-up mast that would be easy to remove.
  Two folks have inquired about the towers and they will have right of first refusal. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the items or woudl liek to see a picture. I have started researching current prices on sites such as eham, QRZ and ebay, but please make an offer.
  -Steve, N4SJJ

  Kenwood MC-60 Base Mic
  Kenwood SP-930 Speaker
  Kenwood TR-9130 2m All Mode
  Yaesu FT-840 HF Transceiver and Shure Mic
  Yaesu FC-10 AT Antenna tuner
  Yaesu FL-2100F Amp
  Daiwa CN-101L HF-VHF SWR/PWR meter
  Icom IC-706MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF Mobile
  Timewave DSP-9+
  Uniden HR2510
  Heathkit Electronic Keyer
  Pyramid Power Supply 12 and 20 amp

  Cushcraft 14820T 144 V/H 2x10 element Yagi
  Cushcraft A270-10S 144/440 2x 5 element yagi (now located in Winter Haven)
  Cushcraft R5 HF Vertical
  5-bander Mosley TA-33-JR-N-WARC

  Aluma Tower T-140 40' aluminum crank up
  Rohn 3 10' sections, 1 apex, fold over unit

Phil <k4bhe at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:            Steve ...have you completed the list yet...thank you ...Phil K4BHE