BETA Testers needed

joe.pirkle@earthlink.net ad4ih at arrl.net
Sun Mar 23 23:17:59 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I am about half-way through with a General Class Tutorial that is a different approach frm the Q&A slides I did in the past.  I will have four of the eight presentations proof-read by late afternoon.  If you are a Tech and are REALLY  interested in upgrading I will provide you with these presentations as I finish them.  All I ask is that you give me an honest appraisal and suggestions for improvement.

If you cannot download approximately max of 2 MB at a time I will give you the material on a mini CD at the next meeting.

This offer good to the first three Technician responders.

Ha'fa adai mali ka...

Joe - AD4IH