FW: Expo < TO LWRA, LARC, ALL POLK HAMS>

Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK-894 kd4efm at kd4efm.org
Sat May 31 16:49:03 PDT 2008

Polk ARES will have a both there, it is a multi-group supported booth, not
just for POLK ARES,
I would encourage anyone to please coordinate with Laura Pennington, who
will be there in
support of Polk ARES, so she can plan on the layout. I will not be able to
show due to my
work schedule which would allow a whooping 30 minutes of HI BYE, and off to
work I go.

We are planning on having an Echolink setup<laptop>, D-Star Setup, HF, VHF,
UHF, along with information
on testing and classes (LARC / ARES), CERT, CAP, and possibly MARS info as
well.

Please make contact asap to help out.
Laura can be reached at info at polkemcomm.org

Thanks