Cold Weather

Thomas F. Giella kn4lf1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 26 06:23:35 PST 2008

Hi Dan,

This morning I had 26 degrees at my weather station in Nobleton. Readings
from nearby stations include 27 degrees as Brooksville AP and 28 degrees at
CW1327 Holder.

Here in the Lakeland Highlands the wind blew all night and my minimum
temperature was only 42 degrees. Readings from nearby stations at lower
elevations include 34 degrees at CW6582 NW Lakeland, 35 degrees at WC4PEM-9
Polk City, 36 degrees at CW3842 Homeland and 39 degrees at KQ4KX south
Lakeland.

Take Care,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
kn4lf1 at arrl.net

CWOP #AR692/KN4LF
CoCoRaHs #FL-PK-18

Lakeland, FL Daily Climatological Weather Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf22.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.kn4lf.com/globalwarminglie.htm