Cold Morning

nz4o at tampabay.rr.com nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 08:23:10 PDT 2009

Hi Dan just an FYI.

Here on the suburban south side of Lakeland:
7th- Maximum temperature of 61 deg. the coldest maximum for the date and month in 13 years of records.

8th- Minimum temperature of 41 deg. the coldest for the date in 13 years of records.

At my rural weather station at Nobleton East in Sumter County:

7th- Maximum temperature of 59 deg. the coldest maximum for the date in 48 years of records.

8th- Minimum temperature of 29 deg. the coldest for date and month, also the latest sub 32 deg. reading ever recorded in 48 years of records.

I forecasted the sub 32 degree minimum temperature line down to S.R. 50 in inland rural areas and that verified. Later in the day I will put together a state wide compilation of minimum temperatures.

Take Care,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
meteorologist at tampabay.rr.com