March for Babies - March of Dimes Walk, 4/25/2009, 7:00 am

LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
Mon Apr 20 03:55:46 PDT 2009

Reminder from: LakelandARC Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LakelandARC/cal

March for Babies - March of Dimes Walk
Saturday April 25, 2009
7:00 am - 12:00 pm
(The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.)
Location: Lake Hollingsworth
Street: First Presbyterian Church on Lake Hollingsworth Drive
City State Zip: Lakeland, FL
Phone: 863-858-5233

Notes:
We are asking the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club once again for assistance with out Polk County 2009 March for Babies.  The March for Babies will start at 8:00 AM on Saturday, April 25th at the First Presbyterian Church on Lake Hollingsworth, going up Johnson Avenue, around Lake Morton, down Success Avenue, north around Lake Hollingsworth, finishing back at the First Presbyterian Church.  The same route as last year.

The intersections we would like the Radio Club stationed at are as follows:

1. Lake Hollingsworth Drive & Johnson Avenue (very important to have someone here at 8:00 AM), as we will have at least 1,500 walkers crossing in one group -- from there on they start to spread out.

2. East Palmetto and Lake Morton Drive (as they cross Lake Morton Drive to walk on the grass around the lake)

3. Lake Morton Drive and Success Avenue

4. Success Avenue and Lake Hollingsworth Drive

We will have 10 Checkpoints that will be set up along the route for walkers to stop at for refreshments.

Thank you again for all of your help and assistance to the March of Dimes Polk County 2009 March for Babies.

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2009
 Yahoo! Inc.
 http://www.yahoo.com