Next meeting

Ernie kg4yni at arrl.net
Sat Aug 22 10:38:48 PDT 2009

Our next meeting, Mon. Sept. 07, will be at the LPD community room 2nd floor
at 1900 hrs.. We hope to have field day photos shown and recognize those who
were absent from the past meeting which  were instrumental in making field
day the success that was. September is also the month for forming a
nominating committee for the November election. According to our by-laws the
president is to select the committee. I can and will do so if necessary.
However I would rather have willing volunteers who are looking for a way to
help our club continue to grow. This will be a  committee of (3) of which
only (1) may be a board member. To see all details of the nominating and
election process, go to the LARC home page  click downloads, then club
by-laws. Please consider being a member of this committee, as it requires
little effort and is a very short-term commitment.

                I'm looking forward to the upcoming meeting and hope that
you are too.  73 to all, Ernie KG4YNI