FW: A couple invitations

Ernie kg4yni at arrl.net
Wed Dec 2 13:52:21 PST 2009

From: Timothy Goddard [mailto:timg at depiction.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:11 PM
To: Timothy Goddard
Subject: A couple invitations

Greetings! I wanted to extend a couple invitations to you and members of
your club regarding Depiction mapping  software, which you might have seen
profiled in the November issue of QST regarding its uses in emcomm.

We're going to have a booth at the Tampa Bay Hamfest this weekend, so I'd
like to invite you to stop by and chat with David Friedman, KE7GOY, who will
be manning the booth. David is a Depiction user who has used the software
during to support his emcomm activities Hurricanes Ike & Gustav, wildfires
in California, various winter disasters in the Pacific Northwest, and in
other situations. He may also be hosting an informal after-hours
informational session for people who want to learn more.

Also, if you'd like to learn more about Depiction before the Hamfest, I'd
like to invite you and anyone you know who may be interested to a free
webinar tomorrow at 1 PM EST. David, and Depiction's Kim Buike, a retired
Navy captain, will give an overview of Depiction's uses in emcomm. You can
access the webinar here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/766612457

If you can't make it tomorrow, that webinar is part of a series-the calendar
is here: http://www.depiction.com/webinars/amateur-radio/calendar

Feel free to pass this note along to anyone who you think might find it
interesting, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Timothy Goddard

Marketing Manager

Depiction, Inc.