TECH BOOK

George ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 12:18:36 PST 2009

Roger KJ4DSQ this is George KI4NBE I lost your phone # off my caller ID and don't have and email for you if you have one so this was my next best thing other then reaching you on the radio.
I have a question for you. Are you going to be at the Christmas Dinner/Meeting this Monday evening Dec 7th? If so would you be so kind to bring the Tech License Book with you? Thank You so much.
73 George KI4NBE
PS I'm listen to the K4LKL repeater so you can give me a call there if you like too.