[LakelandARC] LARC Radio Net, 12/10/2009, Net Log

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 16:27:12 PST 2009

Thanks Bill, I enjoy running the nets as much as I enjoy radio it's self.
My out and about with radio and the club is very very limited sense my mom passed away in August 2008 and taking care of my mild handicap son alone.
My Mom was a very big help to me watching my son so I could do things with the club. Sense her passing I do try to take my son to club events but he's not into it as I am. Some nights at the club meetings things go very well and others I have to get up and leave. That happen at the Dinner last Monday night. I really wanted to enjoy that evening with everyone but it didn't go well.
So running the nets is about the last thing I can do for the Club.
Wish there was something with in the Club my son would like and become part of.
Anyway sorry to rave and let out feelings here but wanted everyone to know the reason and have a understanding as to why I say nothing and up and leave Club meetings and events.

 73 de George/KI4NBE