[LakelandARC] NEED DIRECTIONS TO THE COUNTY EOC AND TO THE BEEF O'BRADYS ...

KI4DNO at aol.com KI4DNO at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 22:04:19 PDT 2009

The Polk Co EOC is located at the Bartow Air Base @Hwy 17 & Spirit Lake  Rd
north of Bartow. Enter the air base look for the antenna tower,  go through
the 1st intersection and the turn left behind the 1st  buildings.The EOC is
at east end of the building by the tower. Beef  O'Bradys in Bartow is at
Hwy 98 aka Broadway Ave N & Hwy 60 aka Van  Fleet Dr @ 120 Van Fleet Dr E ph #
863-534-3111.

73, Larry Walker KI4DNO

In a message dated 7/9/2009 4:01:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,