Thursday 2M/Traders Net. Ops Needed

Dan WZ1P sgagnon at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 18 13:23:15 PDT 2009

Hi Group. Dan here (WZ1P) I need net operators for the month of July. What were looking at is July 02, 09, 16, 23 and 30. C'mon and pitch in and run the net one Thursday evening. It's a lot of fun and I promise it will not kill you. Send me an email at gagnon at tampabay.rr.com This is the most direct way to reach me.

Now a few members have been net control for a long time while many have checked in. Hey, we love check-ins. We also love those who can pick up net control duties for at least one night every other month. Either you pick up a net now and then or you get to hear my wonderful voice week after week. That  might be something that you dred hearing but that's the alternative. Pitch in. Do a net. It's your club!

Dan