Thursday night net

marvin_johnson_33801 marvin_johnson_33801 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 11:16:27 PDT 2009

Following are the check-ins for the LARC 2meter/Traders net for Thursday March 12:
KI4CDZ    KT2T    KD4EFM    KG4YNI    K4DF    KJ4FIR    KG4GVL    WZ1P
KI4ZMV    NZ4O    AB4JM     K4BHE    KJ4FAE   KI4NBE    KC5TEN    NO4I

Also I have been informed by the office personnel at Westminster Presbyterian Church that one of the attendees at our last club meeting
left a jacket in the fellowship hall.  They have it in the church office and the number to call is 683-3165.
73
Marvin Johnson