RE: [LakelandARC] Polk ARES® Monthly Meeting, 11/26/2009, 6:30 pm

Laura Pennington lpennington at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 16:24:04 PST 2009

Hi All,

We appreciate the automatic reminder regarding the monthly ARES meeting, but just want to make sure everyone is aware the meeting schedule has been changed due to the Holiday season. We will not be having the regular Nov. and Dec. meetings; instead we will be having a social meeting on Thurs., Dec. 3rd, 6:30 PM, at the Bartow Beef O'Brady's. All are welcome; food is on your own.

Our next regularly scheduled meeting will be in January.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Laura Pennington
NO4OO
Polk County EC