Net QTH

Ernie kg4yni at arrl.net
Wed Apr 14 15:14:58 PDT 2010

This week's net will be hosted from the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot on US
Hwy. 98 N. just south of Wal Mart. Several of the members from the Hamster
Radio Club will be there and this would be an excellent opportunity to meet
some of these great students and to further show our support to them.

The manager of this location is really supporting the students by allowing
them to use his location each week and giving each student a scoop of ice
cream when the parent makes a small  purchase. So if your sweet tooth needs
filled tomorrow evening, let's meet up there and have fun together.

We'll be there from about 1830 till whenever we leave.

73 to all,

Ernie KG4YNI