[LakelandARC] Re: LARC Radio Net, 8/19/2010, 7:00 pm

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 22:41:23 PDT 2010

LARC has a very hard time getting Net Controllers. I my self love doing the
nets, It's just I can't all the time be in two place at the same time. (I have
explain this before).
I will be back to run the nets  once we get out of daylight savings times.
The Good News is the net carried on with one stepping in.
Sorry I missed the net, lost track of time and tried to be a late check in but
still missed it even tho it was 7:23 pm when I tried .
7 check in's ? where was everyone this evening?

 73  George/KI4NBE