Fwd: Thinking day on the Air

KT2T - Mike Oliver kt2t at arrl.net
Sun Feb 14 20:32:58 PST 2010

FYI

73,
Mike, KT2T

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: clive wilkinson <clive4898 at googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 22:16
Subject: Thinking day on the Air
To: info at lakelandarc.org

Hi,

Please excuse me for emailing you.

My name is Clive  I am from north Wales UK and a member  of North
Wales Armature  Radio society.

We  have an event running in UK  on the 20 Feb,  with the local
Brownie Guides  Girl scouts, for the centenary  of guiding,  the call
sign is  GG100ACD.

This event takes place all over UK and the world.

We were hoping that  if any of your  members were at the Key  between
10 am and 4pm UK time  you would listen out for our call sign and  if
possible  come back to us.

We are hoping to work 80meters and many other frequencies including echo link.

Many thanks for reading the email

73's Clive MW3YZB

--
Mike Oliver, KT2T