[LakelandARC] test gear for tube equiptment

k4byf at aol.com k4byf at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 13:15:17 PST 2010

I have an old, unused, like new, grid dip built by Thoro Test in its
original box. It's free if you want it.

In a message dated 2/21/2010 8:40:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kj4iai at tampabay.rr.com writes:

Would you have any type of grid dip meter?, I am trying to  homebrew
traps for my dipole and need to tune  them.

Thanks
73,
Bill, KJ4IAI