Club meeting - dues

ki4cdz mjcjohn at juno.com
Sat Jan 2 10:47:28 PST 2010

For those who have not as yet paid dues to renew membership in the club, I expect to be at the LARC club meeting Monday, Jan. 4 to accept dues payments.  Please pay by check or, if paying with cash, try to have the exact amount available, as I may or may not be able to make change.  Dues for 2010 are the same as for previous years.  For anyone who cannot be at the club meeting, dues payment can be mailed to the club address, P.O. box 792, Eaton Park, FL., 33840.
Please be aware that membership in the club officially expires at the end of the calendar year, however a 3 month grace period (March 31) is provided before a member is removed from the membership list.  However, during this grace period, members, who have not renewed, do not have voting privileges on any matters presented before the club.
Marvin KI4CDZ