Snow In Lakeland, FL

wb4lca wb4lca at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 21:20:52 PST 2010

NZ4O,congratulations on your correct forecast. I heard the weather service forcast Friday reporting snow fluries-- they were probably deluged with same nay sayers-lol.
FYI-Saturday afternoon from 2:00pm-2:10pm we had 1/16" dia. ice bouncing off the hood of my parked car at Schalamar Stables between Lakeland and Auburndale. My car thermometer read 35* and is usually a few degrees warm. We also had a friend report the same thing near G.J. high school at about the same time.