Deleted group messages

kt2t_radio kt2t at arrl.net
Sun Jul 25 08:18:08 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

It appears that a moderator's account has been compromised and that breach resulted in the mass deletion of many messages posted to this group and the LARCBoard group over the past few years.  If there is any information or messages you have posted to these groups that contain information you deemed valuable to future visitors, please run a search on the group to see if your message still exists and if not then please re-post from your email archive if possible.  Unfortunately, there is no mechanism to recover the messages deleted by that moderator account.

I am truly sorry for this situation guys, and while I have temporarily disabled the moderator accounts on our two groups, I will have to turn them back on at some point to provide group management resiliency.

Thanks and 73,
Mike Oliver, KT2T