We are Rollin'

renkg4bas nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 12:21:06 PST 2010

Hi Guys,
My dad Ren(KG4BAS), just tested the RockMite 40m. and the homebrew PAC-12 antenna outside our house. We just set it all up to see if we would get and send a signal, and it works!!! We're all excited and happy about it, especially dad, which I'm glad because he's been working pretty hard on it.
Once he gets both the 20 and the 40 meter radios installed in the back to back Altoids tins, we will test the dual-bander from the park on Edgewood ave.
Mr. Joe the antenna works wonderfully!!!!!

The best to all,

Gabby