[LakelandARC] Re: QSO Parties and 10 X10 contesting

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 20:33:45 PDT 2010

10-10 Int. 10-10 Day Sprint: 0001Z-2359Z, Oct 10
  Mode: All
  Bands: 10m Only
  Classes: Individual
Club
QRP
  Max power: non-QRP: >5 watts
QRP: 5 watts
  Exchange: Name + (state/province/country) + 10-10 number
  Work stations: Once
  QSO Points: 1 point per QSO with a non-member
2 points per QSO with a 10-10 member
  Multipliers: (none)
  Score Calculation: Total score = total QSO points
  Submit logs by: October 25, 2010
  E-mail logs to: tentencontest[at]roadrunner[dot]com
  Mail logs to: Dan Morris, KZ3T
131 Valencia Lane
Statesville, NC 28625
USA
  Find rules at: http://www.ten-ten.org/Forms/QSOPartyRulesRevised.pdf

Follow this link to other on air contest and events
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/stateparties.html

73 de George/KI4NBE