[LakelandARC] trying to decipher the code on ceramic capacitors

k4byf at aol.com k4byf at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 03:54:51 PDT 2010

Hi Ren, You are right, a single digit is the value in picofarads, 2 would
translate into 2 picofarads. if there are 2 or 3 digits the last digit is
the  multiplier. 151 would be 150 picofarad (15 with a multiplier of 10 to the
first  power). 102 would be 1000 picofarad or .001 microfarad.  Hope this
helps.  73 de Jack

In a message dated 9/19/2010 8:41:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,