[LakelandARC] 2011 Atlantic Hurricane Predictions From Dr. William Gray

Neil Lauritsen w4nhl.1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:13:19 PDT 2011

Hi Evans,

Long time no chat with you. I went to distribute your message and I could not get the picture associated with your message to show up. I tried to find where it came from but had no luck. Could you either send me the picture or point me in the right direction so I can get the message out in a timely manner, giving you credit for the information. Tnx.

73,

Neil
W4NHL