F/S: 100 watt Wide Band FM Motorola Maratrac's for sale (POLK COUNTY)

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / WQFK 894 kd4efm1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 19 14:12:33 PDT 2011

I have 12 Maratrac's 100 watt mobiles for $75.00 (with cables and control
heads)
For anyone locally who wants a high power mobile.

They are in operative condition, and are currently programed with 147.375 pl
127.3, one channel 1 only.
THEY ARE NOT DOA RADIOS.

For the Digital mode people, this would be a deal of a lifetime to have a
100 watt VHF APRS / AX.25 Packet
 radio.

You can modify the radio for single channel, TX/RX on 144.390 or any
programmed frequency for packet.
I have done that to my personal one already and set to 75 watts for 144.990
packet and for FL-SEDAN use.

Can be used for 2 meter operation or your choice.

Email me or call my cell if you have it, if interested.

I do not currently have the software to program the radio, laptop died on me
But I can refer you to N4KEG for programming.

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / WQFK 894

Florida D-star Tech Support
 http://www.florida-dstar.info