Monday Night Meeting and Net Information

Patrick patrickboneil at juno.com
Tue Aug 30 18:51:11 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I want to remind everyone that we will have our monthly meeting on Labor Day, Monday, September 5th, 2011 at 7pm.

Also, I need to get some information from our members that could be presented in a future meeting.  We would like to know what nets our members are involved with.  The nets can be presently used or nets that you have used in the past.  Any information that you can send me would be greatly appreciated.  Remember, they can be VHF/UHF or HF nets.  Our goal is to present the compiled information to the club.

Please send your information to me via email( patrickboneil at juno.com ) or bring it to our meeting on Monday.

See you on Monday,

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil