The Christmas Party is Next Tuesday - 6:00 sharp!

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 05:45:14 PST 2011

Here are a few reminders about the Christmas Party. Remember, it will be
held on Tuesday the 6th, not Monday. The location this year is the same
as where we hold our monthly meetings. The time will be 6:00 PM. There
will be plenty to eat and drink, however, if you would like desert, you
should bring your own. And, if you do, you might consider bringing a
little extra to share. :-)

So to review, Tuesday, not Monday, 6:00 not 7:00, and bring a desert to
share.

Bill KI4ZMV