Christmas party pictures on the blog

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 15:38:37 PST 2011

Pictures from this year's Christmas party are on the blog.
http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com/
<mhtml:{565B3B8E-B156-4B25-9442-49CC76990803}mid://00000025/!x-usc:http:\
//lakelandarc.blogspot.com/>  This year I was inspired by Martha Stewart
and her annual Christmas wreath program. Every year Martha creates an
awesome wreath from things she finds around her home and in her garden.
I have always been touched by her creativity, (Insider trading
excluded). So, this year I put together a little wreath of my own, in
the Martha Stewart tradition.  :-) Merry Christmas. Bill KI4ZMV