Amplifier for sale

k4byf k4byf at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 22 15:23:32 PST 2011

Drake L-4B HF Amplifier for sale. This unit comes with the matching power supply and is rated at a true 1Kw input on CW and 2 Kw PEP on SSB. It was purchased by the original owner in the 1960's and used for less than a year. It is very clean inside and around the blower housing, indicating very little use. I ran it into a Waters Dummy Load and it performed perfectly on all its designed bands. It has a ¼ inch scratch on the front panel and the indicators lamps for "power on" and "SSB" do not work. I am asking $750 for the unit as is. Contact me at either 863-439-1036 or k4byf at tampabay.rr.com. Jack, K4BYF.