LARC HOST

George ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 22:43:05 PST 2011

Hello Everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Just a couple things I like to point out.

1. I have not heard from any Staff Members on getting a key to the meeting place so I can set up and have either heat or cool air going before others arrive. This will not be a problem if one that does have a key meets me there around 6pm.

2. I have some good treats but the cost is coming out of my pocket.
 So please if you plan to have some refreshment make a Good Donation so it covers my cost and I can buy more at the next meeting as well.

Hope to see a lot of you at the next meet January 2nd 2012

Westminster Presbyterian Church
Community Room (concrete block building directly behind the church)
730 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, FL

"Talk In" on
146.685
	Meetings are held on the First Monday Evening of every month.  Meetings begin at 19:00 (7:00 PM) local time.

73 Your New 2012 Host George Sr. KI4NBE and Son George Jr.