Fw: Simplex Net

Ernie kg4yni at arrl.net
Tue Mar 1 09:31:42 PST 2011

73, Ernie KG4YNI
----- Original Message -----
From: MOSI ARC
To: BARS ; LARC ; STARC ; Sun City Center Amateur Radio Club ; Reflector at mosihamradio.org ; TARC ; King's Point Amateur Radio Club ; BEARS ; SPARC ; EPARS
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:59 AM
Subject: Simplex Net

Hello Everyone,

MOSI-ARC - KM0SI would like to invite you all to join us in our second Simplex Net on 146.560, held this Thursday, March 3, 2011, starting at 9:45 AM. The Net Control Operator will be Fred Hendershot - N3BUL and of course operating from MOSI.

We are conducting a Simplex Net in order to obtain general information about our ability to communicate via simplex from our facility. So if you have the time and can participate we would appreciate it very much. We are looking for your location, power used, antenna used and any other information you believe will be useful. We are trying to establish a "Footprint" of our known service area.

Please contact us with any questions you may have.

73's

Gene King - KI4LEH
President

Museum of Science and Industry - Amateur Radio Club - KM0SI
4801 East Fowler Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33617
Website: www.mosihamradio.org
E-mail: mosi.arc at mosi.org
Ph: 813-244-8704